[AccessD] Database Patent

Julie Reardon prosoft6 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 10:16:28 CDT 2007

I'm really surprised that the US patent office granted this patent.  Maybe
no one else ever applied for one?

I do have four databases registered with the US copyright office.  It seems
to me that the copyright office may be a better alternative for this type of
application.

Julie Reardon
PRO-SOFT of NY, Inc.
44 Public Square, Suite 5