[AccessD] Access to VB.Net

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Mon Sep 10 12:21:06 CDT 2007

<<<
Or, for someone equally proficient who creates application X in both
languages, which is faster/better/etc

Dan,

I think that it would be incorrect to compare .NET Framework's WinForms or
ASP.NET development vs. MS Access development in such context.

What I can say from my experience - Visual Studio's .NET Framework-based
WinForms/ASP.Net user interface development is as RAD as MS Access user
interface development (or even more RAD) although VS and .NET Framework are
more stable and powerful and modern and getting new and new RAD development
features with every release...

--
Shamil