[AccessD] Database Patent

Jack Stone jack.stone at solidcounsel.com
Thu Sep 13 07:06:37 CDT 2007

I was just kidding, like I wonder if I could get a patent on the wheel,
like the patent that started this thread and should not have been
granted ...

My patent actually has to do with time management, scheduling soft dates
with hard dates, and that sort of thing, and just uses a database for a
platform.

Jack