[AccessD] OT: Database Patent

Jack Stone jack.stone at solidcounsel.com
Thu Sep 13 13:24:57 CDT 2007

Interesting.  Not sure exactly what a Perpetual Motion Simulator is, but I will say that the US Patent Office specifically excludes Perpetual Motion Machines from patentable material for the very reason you give.  But if a Perpetual Motion Simulator can dodge that bullet, and assuming it has some real utility, then I would be glad to work on a patent for that.  It might break the monotony of all the telecon patents I work on.  My contact info is below if you want to discuss it further.  Thanks!

Regards,

Jack Stone
Scheef & Stone, L.L.P.
5956 Sherry Lane, Suite 1400