[AccessD] Is my site down

Kevin Waddle thewaddles at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 16 21:41:02 CDT 2007

I get a server error:

Server Error in '/' Application.
----

Parser Error

Parser Error Message: Stream is not a valid resource file.

Source Error:

Line 1:  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
Line 2:  <locales>
Line 3:  	<inactive>

Source File: /App_GlobalResources/Locales.Portal.xml.resources    Line: 1

----
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.832; ASP.NET
Version:2.0.50727.832