[AccessD] Query returns data for wrong time period

O'Connor, Patricia (OTDA) Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
Wed Sep 19 11:14:19 CDT 2007

Another question - are you using a regular access query or a passthru?

Using Access2k3 - I tried the Cdate(fix()) against an oracle db table. I
selected the actual field and the modified one.  It worked fine.  So
then I also checked it using Access97 still worked ok.  I also wrote one
where I had to link two table to get results and that worked ok.

Then I pulled in one of our "views"  with the create_dt.  This one took
longer but still worked.

   SELECT CaseID,
               CREATE_DT,
               CrDt: cDATE(fix(CREATE_DT))
  FROM Tbl1

I can not run this in passthru because Cdate is not a valid oracle
function.  I can't get to a Sql Server table at the moment.

* Patricia O'Connor
* Associate Computer Programmer Analyst
* OTDA - BDMA
* (W) mailto:Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
* (w) mailto:aa1160 at nysemail.state.ny.us

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.