[AccessD] Office 2003 Service Pack 3 (SP3)

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 11:24:44 CDT 2007

Hmmmmmm.... Lots of buzz about it already, so I'm sure some people got it --
I know I did. I'm not having any trouble with it either, but then, what I do
on this system development-wise is limited. I tried the link and it's still
working for me -- did you catch the wrap? Maybe that's what's wrong.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=E25B7049-3E13-433B-
B9D2-5E3C1132F206&displaylang=en

Susan H.

Whoops... a premature release? This message shows up in the browser this
morning:

The download you requested is unavailable. If you continue to see this
message when trying to access this download, go to the "Search for a
Download" area on the Download Center home page.