[AccessD] Office 2003 Service Pack 3 (SP3)

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 13:18:58 CDT 2007

Charlotte, now I'm curious -- nothing failed, at least, there was no
message, but... apps are still showing SP 2. Wouldn't they show SP 3 if the
install had been successful?

Susan H.

I tried it from Windows Update and the update failed.  I downloaded it from
the download page, but I think I'll hold off on trying to install it.

Charlotte Foust

Whoops... a premature release? This message shows up in the browser this
morning:

The download you requested is unavailable. If you continue to see this
message when trying to access this download, go to the "Search for a
Download" area on the Download Center home page.

Jim