[AccessD] Groan -- old Name Correct hits Access 2007????

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 21:10:30 CDT 2007

Well I cannot find it in 2007 but it used to be under Options and
General or something to that effect. Here let me look at another
machine with 2003 or XP on it....In XP it was under
Tools/Options/General and was a set of checkboxes the first of which
is "Track Name AutoCorrect Info". With that one unchecked the two
below it are greyed out but they are "Perform Name Autocorrect" and
"Log Name Autocorrect Changes"

Oh, I found info on it under Help. Good luck getting your settings to stay set.

GK