[AccessD] Text Box Default Value

Steve Schapel miscellany at mvps.org
Wed Sep 19 21:12:25 CDT 2007

Chester,

You would appear to be putting the expression directly into the form's
On Load event property.  Instead, to follow Dan's approach, you need to
enter [Event Procedure] into the event property, cick the little
ellipsis [...] button to the right to open the VB Editor, and put the
code in there instead.

But if it was me, I would go with Don's idea, of using the domain
function in the Default Value property of the textbox... except that I
don't think you would precede it with the = sign.

Regards
Steve