[AccessD] Resume command problem

Darren D darren at activebilling.com.au
Thu Sep 20 18:28:55 CDT 2007

Hi Chester

How about some thing like this

Private Sub StartDate_Exit(Cancel As Integer)

    If Forms![frm Manifold Chart]!StartDate > Forms![frm ManifoldChart]!EndDate
Then
	msgBox "Invalid Date. Start date must be before end date"
	'Stop the Exit Event occurring
	Cancel = true
	'send the cursor wherever you want
	Forms![frm Manifold Chart]!StartDate.setfocus
     Else
	'OK to go
	'Do some other stuff here
    end If