[AccessD] Friday (You Know)

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 08:28:11 CDT 2007

Back in the days of DOS, Pinnacle Publications had a Clipper Advisor
magazine, for which I wrote a column called Seek And Destroy. The idea was
that I would present some code containing a bug and challenge the reader to
detect the bug. The first few columns were easy, but as the months passed I
found it increasingly difficult to come up with a non-obvious bug. This may
not be further proof of my conjecture, but it is an interesting exercise.
Try to write a buggy routine. Nothing obvious like an a misspelled variable
name or an array-boundary error. It's got to be subtle.

A.