[AccessD] Find MDBs

McGillivray, Don [IT] Donald.A.McGillivray at sprint.com
Tue Apr 1 13:10:51 CDT 2008

Yes you do, and that's what the code I have does.  In my case, I had several DBs all belonging to the same Access Workgroup, so it was easy to use the same code to open them, check, and set the property.  Might be more of a challenge if you have DBs using a variety of WGs - don't know, as I'm not too savvy about that.  Shamil's post describes the method well - open the DB, look for the property, check its value, reset if necessary, close the DB.