[AccessD] Swelling database

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 3 13:17:57 CDT 2008

Barbara,

I'm sure others will have manual/book suggestions...but other than this AccessD...the most helpful thing for me learning was a combination of the HELP files and Northwind/Samples databases.  Although I'm not crazy about the HELP in versions past 97...Northwind continues to give useful examples...in my opinion.

Good Luck,

Mark A. Matte