[AccessD] VM for different versions of Access - Resolved for now

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Fri Apr 4 13:28:24 CDT 2008

Hi Mark,

Yes, I use that in  Access.  Does that function exist in Word?  I didn't
see it.

The other method I considered using was to craft a concatenated field in
the query - and there I would use TRIM - and then have that concatenated
field be the inserted mergefield in the Word document.

Maybe I'll go back and play around with that a little more for my own
satisfaction.  Thanks for the thought.

Tina