[AccessD] The 2008 "stuff"

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Apr 9 03:47:49 CDT 2008

Hi John

Well? Go for it or get labelled as a chicken!

I put it on my home computer - which is mostly used for development - and VS2008 and I love it. So does my wife - Vista is on her computer as well. The look and feel of Vista with Avalon Aero graphics is so much nicer than the Fisher-Price WinXP. My computer at work is still XP but I had to apply the "Classic look".

/gustav

>>> jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com 09-04-2008 03:24 >>>
I am actually considering installing that Vista Ultimate on my laptop.  My
laptop has been acting strangely and I just got an entire replacement from
Dell.  I am looking at a clean install of the Vista Ultimate on one hard
drive and Xp Pro on another.  Then later perhaps move both to virtual
machines.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting