[AccessD] have some fun

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Apr 9 13:03:04 CDT 2008

Well I could see the Mac feedback coming a mile away.  Not being a Mac
person I have no clue as to the validity but in general, as any Mac user
WILL TELL YOU, there is NOTHING WHATSOEVER wrong with any Mac, nor any
program for a mac, nor any person who uses a mac, nor any building which
contains a Mac, or for that matter any city, state or zip in which a Mac
is located.

Anyone claiming that any of the physical or geographical units mentioned
above which include a MAC, ever included a Mac or in which any person
ever even DREAMED about a MAC might have anything wrong at all,
including but not limited to criminal, civil, emotional, psychological
psychic problems, or even a HANGNAIL, is obviously (referring back to
said stupid person) an idiot, imbecile, half breed product of an
incestuous relationship obviously too mentally deficient to be able to
even possibly understand how wonderful a Mac is, and should immediately
remove themselves from the presence of all normal (read Mac user) people
so as not to cause said mac user undue mental anguish.

Failure to remove said self from said presence will immediately result
in the most lurid and graphic descriptions of personal deficiencies,
focusing on the genetic results of said incestuous heritage.

;-)

JWC