[AccessD] have some fun

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 18:29:37 CDT 2008

Charlotte, I run into this problem alot -- people see the title, read the
intro, or even a bit past, and assume a lot. I'm dinged for not specifically
mentioning things that really don't fit with the article. It happens all the
time. "You really dropped the ball because..." when what follows doesn't
apply.

We (Gustav) didn't say Mac's were inferior. We (Gustav) didn't say don't put
Mac's and PC's on the same network. As I said in one of my responses -- some
readers bring their own prejudices to the articles.

Susan H.