[AccessD] OLE Word Doc Font

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 11 15:04:05 CDT 2008

Hello All,

I am working with OLE MSWord Object on an access form.  I'm trying to play with the font...'highlighting' specifically. I can change the size,color,bold...and stuff but looking for highlighting.

There does not seem to be intellisense for these properties on my maching.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte

Here is the type of code I'm using:

*******************
   oDocument.Content.Select
   With oDocument.Application.Selection

   ' Add a heading at the top of the document...
      .Style = oDocument.Styles("Heading 1")
      .Font.Color = &HFF0000
      .TypeText T1
      .ParagraphFormat.Alignment = 1 '[wdAlignParagraphCenter]
      .TypeParagraph
      .TypeParagraph
      .Font.Bold = True
      .TypeText T2