[AccessD] Screen Resolution

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Apr 16 14:44:27 CDT 2008

I've asked my clients before the couple of application upgrades what their
screen size/resolutions are so that I could utilize more screen for the
purpose of laying out better input forms and such. Unfortunately all of them
replied that they don't have enough large screens to allow that yet. The
majority of their employees are still using 800x600. Seems that not many of
my clients are replacing monitors until they have to. As I specifically
asked in regards to desktop apps. this doesn't imply they are using web
browsers at all. So take it as it is.

HTH
John