[AccessD] Rename All Files In A Folder

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Thu Apr 17 05:13:36 CDT 2008

To all,

Sorry about the post, I am sure that I have done this before and is simple but having a blonde day today (no offence to any blondes out there).....I want a function so that I can pass a folder location and two strings to, then the function to rename all the files that contain stringA in them to stringB.  For example say I have a folder called staff, and inside that folder contained a file called 999999_ThisIsAnExample.  I want to pass Staff, 999999, 999998 to the function so that 999999_ThisIsAnExample would become 999998_ThisIsAnExample and do the same with any other file in that folder that had a 999999 in the filename.

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Paul Hartland
paul.hartland at fsmail.net
07730 523179