[AccessD] Byte values for Yes/No field showing

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Apr 18 14:54:38 CDT 2008

Hi Susan

> .. I can populate the control using a query and resolve the problem

That's what you are doing, so why not just refine that query a bit?

strSQL = "SELECT Title, Format(Active, 'Yes/No') FROM tblTopics WHERE " _
   & rscriteria & " ORDER BY " _
   & rsorder

/gustav

>>> ssharkins at gmail.com 18-04-2008 20:36 >>>
The following code populates a list box:

strSQL = "SELECT Title, Active FROM tblTopics WHERE " _
   & rscriteria & " ORDER BY " _
   & rsorder
lstArticles.RowSource = strSQL

The Active field is Yes/No, and instead of displaying Yes/No, the column
display -1 and 0. I know I can populate the control using a query and
resolve the problem, but I was wondering if anyone had a fix for this
particular situation?

Susan H.