[AccessD] Moving to Access 2007 - Here we go... (Resending...)

Bobby Heid bheid at sc.rr.com
Sun Apr 20 19:28:55 CDT 2008

Cool!  Thanks William.

What does the VIS mean in:
IE7-Vis1.RAR
IE7-Vis2.RAR
IE7-Vis3.RAR

Does it mean Vista 1/3, 2/3, 3/3?

Bobby

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of William Hindman
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2008 11:48 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Moving to Access 2007 - Here we go... (Resending...)

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=21EABB90-958F-4B64-
B5F1-73D0A413C8EF&displaylang=en

...they renew the download every few months so you have to dl and reinstall
the new vhd ...but other than the hour or less that takes to put everything
back in play, it works a trick ...theres a recent thread on this in the
archives that you should rummage through but my personal experience with it
has been all positive ...and totally free :)

...this is ostensibly provided for those of us doing web development that
need to be able to test against various versions of IE without having
systems dedicated to just that ...but it works just as well for those of us
running various versions of Access ...especially, in my case, testing my
apps in a true runtime environment vs a full Access install where the
runtime switch doesn't really do an accurate simulation.

...hth

William

William