[AccessD] Moving to Access 2007 - Here we go... (Resending...)

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Apr 21 10:40:25 CDT 2008

Hi Drew

Why was it that A97 wouldn't install?

/gustav

>>> DWUTKA at marlow.com 21-04-2008 17:30 >>>
My new laptop came with Vista.  Looked nice.  Ran fine.  Tried to
install Office 97 (I currently run 97 and 2003 on all of my development
systems).  Wouldn't install.

Yes, I could use VPC to run 97 when I need it, but I prefer my OS to be
able to run the software I CURRENTLY use natively.

So after that error installing Office 97 (and a quick google search
verifying that Office 97 wouldn't install on Vista) and my laptop had XP
on it faster then you could say 'Microsoft screwed the pooch with
Vista'. ;)

Drew