[AccessD] Test: Not seeing my messages

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 14:22:47 CDT 2008

Ok let's try a new tack. Given that we're using Filter-By-Form (which was
arguably a bad decision but let's look past that and plod on. The user
imposes a filter, cutting down the number of records from 25 to 6. I have a
pair of combo-boxes on the form header which I call "finders" and they find
the record selected. But with the imposed filter now in place, the combos
have not refreshed to show only 6 records rather than the original 25. I
think that I might need to read the recordset and repopulate the finders by
manual labor, or something, but I'm not sure. Anyone got any ideas on this?

TIA,
Arthur