[AccessD] Validation of a control

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Apr 22 22:19:35 CDT 2008

If you really have to use the control validation rules, then you can do this:

Private Sub c1_Exit(Cancel As Integer)
c2.ValidationRule = "=>" & c1.Column(1) & " and <=" & c1.Column(2)
c2.ValidationText = "C2 Must be greater than or equal to " & c1.Column(1) & " and less than
or equal to " & c1.Column(2)
c3.ValidationRule = "=>" & c1.Column(3) & " and <=" & c1.Column(4)
c3.ValidationText = "C3 Must be greater than or equal to " & c1.Column(3) & " and less than
or equal to " & c1.Column(4)
End Sub