[AccessD] Validation of a control

Robert L. Stewart robert at webedb.com
Wed Apr 23 13:14:59 CDT 2008

Arthur,

I generally do not use the before-update event. I use the after-update
or the on exit of the control to validate.

I would have code that did something like

IF EastValue < cbxRegion.column(2) or EastValue < cbxRegion.column(3)
         msgbox "Value entered for minimum is not between " &
cbxRegion.column(2)
                 & " and " & cbxRegion.column(3)
         me.EastValue.SetFocus
END IF