[AccessD] Access 2007 Another feature?

Thu Apr 24 13:26:54 CDT 2008

Oh great! So the bug that they introduced with Access 2002 where all Modules
always show the last modified date for whichever module happened to be
changed has had its scope increased eh!

At least in A2K2/A2K3 the problem only affected modules, and even then the
modules did at least show the correct Created date.

Dontcha just love M$ ???

Lambert

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Doug Murphy
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 2:19 PM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: [AccessD] Access 2007 Another feature?

Folks,

I am working on a clients application in Access 2007.  I just noticed that
when I look at the list of objects, forms in this case, in the database the
Date Created and the Date Modified are the same.  These dates should not be
the same since I have been working on several forms.  Is there a setting
somewhere to get Date Modified to reflect the data that the form was last
modified? Is this another new feature of Access 2007?

Doug