[AccessD] Find Number of Separate Addresses

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Apr 28 13:48:49 CDT 2008

As I was thinking it over, in order to use that approach, you'd have to
include the PK of the table in the first query.  Which if you ask for unique
values means you'd get all the records instead of just one per address.

However, if you set the PK not to show in the first query, you'd get the one
record per address and still have it available in query number two to join
to the original table.

Rocky

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software