[AccessD] Form system

Edward S Zuris edzedz at comcast.net
Tue Apr 29 12:50:53 CDT 2008

 This looks like a more challenging project and
 should command a higher rate.

 I wrote a system to allow end users how to create
 forms on the fly.  It was hard work and ended up
 using everything as text boxes because there are
 different rules for each of the items to place
 on a form.

 For example this is how a label was emulated:
    sData = ""
    sData = "=" & Chr$(34) & Trim$([rsData]![zData] & " ") & Chr$(34)

 Though in the end user had to struggle with
 learning various database concepts.