[AccessD] Migrate 2.0 and A97 to XP: Advice and Cost???

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 29 15:48:56 CDT 2008

With all the different feedback...and formulas I found...and gas prices...

Avg Age on AccessD=A
My age =B
Moon phase= C
Years Experience=E
that weird 9 tenths gas thing= 9/10
windows value for favorite color=F
(F/((A-B)*(C+E)))+9/10=$104.99 9/10

We'll go with travel expenses + $104.99 9/10 per hour?????