[AccessD] Sorry for joking around

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Tue Apr 29 17:38:37 CDT 2008

...I know a number of never-will-be clients who think I should work for dog
food ...I read their names in the bankruptcy filing notices all the time.

...good clients are more than willing to pay well for value received ...and
keep the work flowing.

...bad clients don't want to pay for anything ...the only way they get their
value is by cheating you out of yours.

...I have no problem quoting my rates and providing hard references ...the
only way I cut rates is if a client prepays for a block of hours ...which
most do ...solves a lot of billing problems, it does and I get paid the same
day as the pre-pay invoice or the rate goes back to full until I do.

...only have to remind them once ...makes for a very good relationship, it
does.

William