[AccessD] OT: Informal poll

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Aug 4 14:21:17 CDT 2008

Hi William

Thanks.
Reminds me of my mother. She never ever hit neither me nor my sister. But her ultimate punishment was to ignore us, not talking to us. It was awful and effective, and quickly we turned into nice kids again.

Now, problem is that JC is not my mother.

/gustav

>>> wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com 04-08-2008 17:57 >>>
Gustav

...JC is alive and well and working ...just pissed off at AccessD at the
moment and punishing us with his absence ...I chatted with him this past
week on getting an Access FTP client working for him :)

William