[AccessD] OT: Informal poll

Dian nd500_lo at charter.net
Mon Aug 4 14:55:03 CDT 2008

May we dare to hope that it will be sooner than soon...you guys are very
nice and I like and respect each and every one of you, but JC is more fun to
read. If any one of us can say that he/she has never ever been frustrated
enough to yell, scream and throw things...please let me know and I'll set up
a shrine to your sainthood...