[AccessD] Unbound box question

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Wed Aug 6 14:56:02 CDT 2008

Ummm.  I haven't had good luck using conditional formatting in unbound
controls.  Seems to work sometimes and not others - don't know why.

How about just changing the backcolor of the control based the value of the
checkbox?

	If chkInactivate = true then
		cboList.BackColor = 'Yellow'
	else
		cboList.BackColor = 'White'
	endif

Put this code into any appropriate events - and you'll need to figure out
what numbers correspond to the colors you want.

Dan