[AccessD] A2003: Merging top 50 files then next 50 files andsoon

Darren D darren at activebilling.com.au
Wed Aug 6 23:51:39 CDT 2008

Hi Stuart

You are a legend this is way cool

Now, I have a strange issue with this. When I drop say 20 or 30 xml files in the
My Documents folder and run the dB, from My Documents as well, it runs lovely

Drop those same XML into another folder and the dB into that same folder it
seems to get stuck in some monstrous loop that never ends and the new
destination merge file just grows and grows and does not stop until I do a 3
finger salute

Any reason why it would work in the My Documents folder and not in another
folder?

Many thanks

Darren