[AccessD] Import/append into existing table

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 7 12:09:06 CDT 2008

Thanks to All that have replied...

But...Import and File>Get External...both do the same thing.

Typically I do import the table( or link it)...then run an append query...what I was wondering was there a way...similar to importing an excel spreadsheet...where I have the choice while importing to choose a new or existing table?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte