[AccessD] Centura?

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Aug 7 17:57:59 CDT 2008

Dear List:

Got an inquiry from a client for whom I'm developing a product.  He writes:

A big player in the docketing business sells a program that uses Centura for
its front end, and SQL Server for its back end.  They say Access is not
robust enough for them, Centura is.  From what I can tell on the Internet,
Centura is free shareware and I find it hard to believe it would be better
than Access.  Do you know anything about it?  I think the guy is blowing
smoke, but I don't really know.   Have you ever heard of it?

Does anyone know anything of this "Centura"?

MTIA

Rocky Smolin

Beach Access Software

858-259-4334