[AccessD] Access Front-End via Web Enabled

Mark Porter Mark.Porter at nana.com
Wed Aug 13 15:35:58 CDT 2008

If this is still an active question in some minds; I've recently been
investigating Oracle Application Express and find it to be an extremely
easy yet useful RAD tool for web based application development.

It's included in Oracle's free desktop database and definitely worth
checking out, even if you are just tinkering around.

It's an easy pick for me because I'm in an Oracle environment and have
zero .NET experience.  Maybe not for everyone else.

Mark Porter
Sr. Technologist
Nana Development Corp.
Desk: 907-265-4156