[AccessD] FW: Populate an unbound form using a record from a table

Klos, Susan Susan.Klos at fldoe.org
Fri Aug 15 13:07:08 CDT 2008

Never mind.  I figured it out.  Believe it or not I found the answer in
Help.

Susan Klos

Senior Database Analyst

Florida Department of Education

Evaluation and Reporting Office

Phone: 850.245.0708

email: susan.klos at fldoe.org <mailto:susan.klos at fldoe.org>

Please take a few minutes to provide feedback on the quality of service
you received from our staff. The Department of Education values your
feedback as a customer. Commissioner of Education Dr. Eric J. Smith is
committed to continuously assessing and improving the level and quality
of services provided to you. Simply click on the link to the "DOE
Customer Survey."  Thank you in advance for completing the survey.

DOE Customer Survey
<http://data.fldoe.org/cs/default.cfm?staff=Susan.Klos@fldoe.org|12:57:1
9%20Fri%2015%20Aug%202008>