[AccessD] A2003: Calling an Update SPROC-Calling a SPROC thatreturns records

Darren D darren at activebilling.com.au
Wed Aug 20 07:08:14 CDT 2008

Hi team

Thanks for the link Doug. Both this suggestion and Stuarts suggestion are quite
close though Stuart's has a bit more on the fly flexibility

Sadly neither of them worked - though everything is in place. I was also
wondering if it could be done DNSless - this has to go across 4 machines none of
which have DSN connections setup

Many thanks in advance

Darren