[AccessD] A2003: Calling an Update SPROC-Calling a SPROCthatr eturns records

rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com
Wed Aug 20 10:12:43 CDT 2008

I've done the pass through query as described below, but when parameters are
required, I just change the sql of the query via code. Sample below

Function ChangePassThroughQuery()

     Dim db as Database
     Dim qdf as QueryDef
     Dim strParam as String

     strParam = "ParameterValueHere"

     Set db = CurrentDb
     Set qdf = db.QueryDefs("qryRunSPROC")
     qdf.SQL = "StoredProcedureName " & strParam
     qdf.Close

     DoCmd.OpenQuery "qryRunSPROC")

     db.Close
     Set db = Nothing