[AccessD] Drawing on Ms Access Forms

A.D.Tejpal adtp at airtelmail.in
Fri Aug 22 09:04:38 CDT 2008

Edz,

    For a given item on a given date, you wish to display a series of strips representing scheduled time slots.

    It should be feasible to meet the desired objective via conditional formatting of bound controls. Coding requirement would be minimal.

    I shall try to put together a sample db in next few days.

Best wishes,
A.D.Tejpal