[AccessD] Forcing Save from on one form from another form

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 11:22:33 CDT 2008

I don't think so. I've faced exactly this problem and as I understand it,
dirty just tells you whether or not the record values have been changed. I
think that you still have to save the data. In a bound form you can just
DoCmd.acSaveRecord or something, I'm not sure if that's exactly it, but it's
close. Intellisense should get you to the parameter you want.

A.