[AccessD] Turn off the ribbons programmatically

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 11:23:37 CST 2008

a.. Click the Down arrow to the right of the Quick Access toolbar button and
select Minimize the Ribbon.
a.. Press Ctrl-F1. (Press Ctrl-F1 to make it appear again.)

Rocky -- found two more ways to hide the ribbon manually -- try recording
these actions in Excel 2007 to see what you get. If you don't have Excel
2007 installed, let me know and I'll try.

Susan H.