[AccessD] Security Warning

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 15:07:11 CST 2008

I haven't built a run time for Access 2003 or 2007, but I do know that
sagekey scripts are a must for A97 & A2K.

I remember thinking how steep the price was for "code" (not an actual
program). But Barry and his team over at Sagekey have really done all of the
work for you.

Money well spent IMO.

David McAfee