[AccessD] Error 3043 Disk or Network Error in runtime

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Tue Dec 9 16:44:47 CST 2008

 Thanks Mark.

I found that and don't think it is the problem in this case.  I did some
more research on this particular cause and it appears to be related to
Windows NT and 2000.  Well give it a try if the current approach doesn't
work.  Turns out the clients computer doesn't have much disk space
remaining.  We suggested that she go through and empty Temp folders, Recycle
folder, etc and then try again.  Hopefully this will work.

Doug