[AccessD] VERY strange LDB issue

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Dec 10 00:42:26 CST 2008

Hi Drew

You could try that first!

/gustav

>>> DWUTKA at marlow.com 10-12-2008 00:14 >>>
Drop and recreate his network account?

Drew

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 4:38 PM
To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: Re: [AccessD] VERY strange LDB issue

Hi Drew

Well, if it ain't the hardware, the software, the network nor the ldb
file, you'll have to reboot the user or, eventually, drop and recreate
him. Very effective, so they say. Cures a lot of related issues as
well.

/gustav

>>> DWUTKA at marlow.com 09-12-2008 23:00 >>>
Nope, in fact, I setup BOTH of his machines, his laptop a few months
ago, and his desktop about 2 years ago.  Not that I'm perfect, but I
know I didn't set it up for anything unusual.

Drew