[AccessD] Scanning from Access to a file

ASkolits askolits at nni.com
Thu Dec 11 15:36:25 CST 2008

Anyone have a control that I can use for scanning docs within Access. I ran
across DBPixA97 by AMMARA but it was $350 for a licensed version. Another
choice was VSTwain41 by VintaSoft that would cost $80 but I couldn't get
their unbranded version to work with Access.

Anyone else know of a control that I could use or maybe some code?

I just want to scan the image and store the resulting file to the hard
drive. I would prefer a jpg file to keep the file small.

Thanks,

John