[AccessD] SMTP Server

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 09:27:33 CST 2008

Hi Dan,  thanks for the pointers.  There seem to be two similar ones
available, viz:

1. A Visual Basic SendMail DLL
and
2.  vbSendMail.dll Version 3.65-- Easy E-mail Sending in VB, with
Attachments

Which is the one you are using/recommend?

Also, do I have to (somehow) register the DLL, if so how do I do that?

Thanks
Max